1 March 2016

Challenge # 62 An Old Fashioned Christmas

Hello everyone,  many thanks to each of you for taking part in our February challenge # 61
A Winter Landscape.  We are always  overwhelmed with  your amazing creative participation.
  It is never an easy task to choose the Top 3.  Let us see who they are, but first let me announce the  Spotlight Winner of our prize from our generous sponsor chosen by Jane.


Our grateful thanks to our wonderful Sponsor for the February challenge.


Fantastic Ribbons 
£10 including free P & P

The Spotlight Winner

# Lorraine B


Congratulations to our prize winner,  please e mail cazro2512@btinternet.com 
 to claim your prize , and please be sure  to collect your Prize Winner's badge from the side bar.
*********
Moving onto our

Top 3 Winners
(in numerical order)

#1 KT FitKitty

#13 Alison B

#17 Meg

Congratulations to our Top 3 winners, and again thank you for 
sharing your wonderful creations. Please collect a copy of our Top 3 badge
from the side bar. 

*************
If you would  like to be a Guest Designer for three months
all you need to do is add GDT after your name on your entry.
***********************
Please say welcome to our Guest Designer for March, April and May
Cindy

My name is Cindy and I live in TX with my wonderful husband of 13 years and my two beautiful kiddos.  I'm blessed to be a stay-at-home mom.  Before becoming a mom I worked for JPMorgan as a staff accountant.  I've been crafting in one form or another since I was little.  My mom taught me to sew, crochet, embroider and counted cross stitch.  My true love has got to be papercrafting though.  I was invited to a friend's Stampin' Up party about 15 years ago and from then on I was hooked.  I love to make cards, mini albums and home decor projects.
 I design for several other challenge blogs. I am now super excited to be guest designing for Sparkle Christmas Challenge blog for a couple months.  Hugs, Cindy.
***********************

Our grateful thanks to our generous sponsor for March

Bugaboo  -Prize 7 Digi Stamps


Now onto our next challenge

Challenge # 62
An Old Fashioned Christmas 
Chosen by Joan, we would like to see any Vintage era style.
Let's see the wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.

Joan


Our guest designer Cindy


Babs

Caz


Debs


Helen N


Helen P



Jane


Mary Mac

Pat

Sandra taking a break.


Thanks to the Design Team  for their wonderful
creative inspiration.
To join in, please read the rules in the pages above, then leave your 
link with the Blue Linkz below,  thanks for your time and good luck.






3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous surprise to see I've won! Thank you!
    Gorgeous DT makes again this month and another brilliant challenge.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards by all the Dt's so encouraging x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the Top 3 pick! I am honoured! It was a fun challenge! Congrats to the winner and other picks! Beautiful cards, ladies! Your new challenge looks like fun too! The design team has done an awesome job with their cards!

    ReplyDelete